Aadhar Modification Limit: The most important document as our identity is Aadhar Card. Many important information is present in Aadhar Card like- Name, Date of Birth, Home Address, Photo of Person, Pin Code, Aadhar Number, Aadhar Card Helpline Number. And other information Aadhar card started to made in the beginning, many people made it and at this time without Aadhar card without any official work like-
Filling the application form, document verification in a government job, taking advantage of government scheme, opening an account in the bank, etc. Aadhar card is required in many things, but people also misuse the aadhar card if you also use your aadhaar card. If you update the details incorrectly, then be careful.
Know More About Aadhar Card 2022
Aadhar Card a 12 digit personal identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of the Government of India. Aadhaar card can used anywhere in India as a form of identification through the Unique Identification Authority of India website. Both the Aadhar card issued from and through the post office equally recognized.
- Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique identification for every Indian individual, both children and infants.
- Enables identification for every Indian resident
- Establishes the identity of each individual based on demographic and biometric information
- It is a voluntary service that can availed every resident irrespective of the current documentation
- Each individual assigned a unique 12 digit Aadhaar ID number
- Aadhaar provides a universal identity that can used any identity-based application (such as ration card, passport, PAN card, etc.).
Don’t Think About Aadhar Card Such Matter– आधार कार्ड के बारे में न सोचें ऐसी बात
- There are many people who think differently about Aadhar card which is absolutely wrong.
- Aadhar card is only one card, another card cannot made.
- One Aadhar card is enough for one man
- Aadhar Card never carries information like caste, religion and language with it.
- It is not necessary that only Aadhar card is necessary for identification.
- A person cannot have more than one Aadhaar number
- Aadhar card can never replace other identity card
- Unique Identification Authority of India never shares Aadhaar information with public or private agencies
Aadhar Modification Limit- आधार विवरण कितना बार बदल सकते है
If you want to get any kind of Aadhar card rectification done, then you can go to your nearest Aadhar service center and you can improve the following things in Aadhar card like-
- Father’s name
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Bhumi Jankari Bihar: खाता, खेसरा जामाबंदी की जानकारी ऑनलाइन बिहार
- BSSC First Inter Level Vacancy: अभ्यर्थियों को जारी किया जाएगा विशेष प्रमाणपत्र
Limit Change Aadhar Details
But now before you change anything in the Aadhar card, it is necessary to know that the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) can correct the name in the Aadhar card twice, if you have modified your name twice, then for the third time. Can’t change your name.
- After that the date of birth gives a chance to improve, that’s why whenever you update any detail in the Aadhar card, then make sure that the information entered by you is correct.
- Gender can change once
- There is no limit to change your home address, you can change the address in your Aadhaar as many times as you want.