E-Shram Card Pension: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Unorganized Workers (UW).
Unorganized Workers (UW) are mostly engaged as home-based workers, street vendors, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag pickers, domestic workers, washermen, rickshaw pullers, landless laborers, own-account workers, agricultural workers, construction workers, beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audio-visual workers or workers in similar other occupations. There are approximately 42 crores, such as Unorganized workers, in the country.
E-Shram Card Pension 2022
It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme under which the subscriber would receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years and if the subscriber dies, the spouse of the beneficiary shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as family pension. Family pension is applicable only to spouses. E-Shram Card Pension:
- On the maturity of the scheme, an individual will be entitled to obtain a monthly pension of Rs. 3000/-. The pension amount helps pension holders to aid their financial requirements.
- The scheme is a tribute to the workers in the Unorganized sectors who contribute around 50 per cent of the nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- The applicants between the age group of 18 to 40 years will have to make monthly contributions ranging between Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till they attain the age of 60.
- Once the applicant attains the age of 60, he/ she can claim the pension amount. Every month a fixed pension amount gets deposited in the pension account of the respective individual.
- For Unorganized Worker (UW)
- Entry age between 18 to 40 years
- Monthly Income Rs 15000 or below
Should not be
- Engaged in Organized Sector (member of EPFO/NPS/ESIC)
- An income tax payer
He/ She should possess
- Aadhaar card
- Savings Bank Account / Jan Dhan account number with IFSC
- Assured Pension of Rs. 3000/- month
- Voluntary and Contributory Pension Scheme
- Matching Contribution by the Government of India
How to Apply- E-Shram Card Pension: ई-श्रम कार्ड धारियों को मिलेगा ₹3000/महीना Apply Now
- Step 1:Interested eligible person shall visit nearest CSC centre.
- Step 2:Following are the prerequisites for the enrollment process:
- Aadhaar Card
- Savings/Jan Dhan Bank Account details along with IFSC Code ( Bank Passbook or Cheque Leave/book or copy of bank statement as evidence of bank account )
- Initial contribution amount in cash will be made to the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
- The VLE will key-in the Aadhaar number, Name of subscriber and Date of birth as printed on aadhaar card for authentication.
- The VLE will complete the online registration by filling up the details like Bank Account details, Mobile Number, Email Address, Spouse (if any) and Nominee details will be captured.
- Self-certification for eligibility conditions will be done.
- System will auto calculate monthly contribution payable according to age of the Subscriber.
- Subscriber will pay the 1st subscription amount in cash to the VLE.
- Enrollment cum Auto Debit mandate form will be printed and will be further signed by the subscriber. VLE will scan the same and upload it into the system.
- Step 10:A unique Shram Yogi Pension Account Number (SPAN) will be generated and Shram Yogi Card will be printed.
Entry age specific monthly contribution
|Entry Age (Yrs)|
|Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)|
|Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)|
|Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
(Total = C + D)
|E-Shram Card Pension||Click Here|
1 CommentAdd a Comment