SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023: After the recent completion of form filling for SBI PO vacancy, SBI has now quickly announced one more new notification for inviting the aspirants to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 SBI (State Bank of India) released a notification for 9000+ clerk vacancies this year. you can fill SBI clerk online application form from today to 10.02.2023 and the exam will be scheduled at the very beginning of April month.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification
January month of 2023 has brought a career package opportunity with it to lakhs of aspirants searching for a banking career. This time SBI has come with around 9000+ vacancies for the post of clerk – Junior Associates and Junior Clerk Associates.
The SBI Clerk exam will be executed in March/April months. It is a good opportunity for a number of job seekers to apply for this post so that to grab their seats in SBI.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Detailed information
The candidates who have strong wish to apply for this post are given the first advice to check their eligibility criteria that is if they are eligible for the applying for the examination or not. The candidate who is not eligible would not be allowed to appear in the examination and will not be considered for the recruitment process.
There are many factors which decide the eligibility criteria such as Age, educational qualification, and nationality. These all factors need to be satisfied by the candidate and then only he/she is eligible for appearing in the examination.
The candidate must have the nationality or citizenship from the following nationalities:
Citizens of India, Citizens of Nepal, Citizens of Bhutan, Citizen of Bhutan, A Tibetan refugees, people migrated from Pakistan, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The people belonging to these nationalities are eligible to apply for the SBI clerk exam 2023 and proceed with the job if selected.
The candidates who wish to apply for the post of junior associates must hold a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government.
- The candidates have to produce class 10th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied official (local) language and having local language subject as one of the subjects, will not be subjected to any language test.
In other cases, where the candidates are not able to produce the same will need to undergo the language test before the final selection. The candidates not found to be proficient in official and local language would be disqualified.
- Candidate should be able to write and speak English.
- Candidates who are in the final Semester/year of Graduation may also apply for SBI clerk 2023. But they will have to produce the proof of having passed the graduation examination at the time of the document verification for joining.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD as per the prescribed dates.
Additional qualification: The additional qualification would definitely help out a candidate to apply for the post. The candidates must have knowledge of computer and also must have certificate/diploma/degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied computer/ information technology as one of the subjects in the high school/ college/ institute.
Age Criteria for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
Age required for SBI clerk 2023 is calculated on as on 01.012023. Candidates must satisfy the restriction for the date of birth. As per SBI, candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both days inclusive).
The age limitations have also been decided by SBI and the candidate satisfying these age restrictions will be eligible to apply. The lower age limit for a candidate to apply is not below than 20 years and the upper age limit for a candidate to apply is not above than 28 years.
The age relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category candidates. The applicant should meet the age criteria as per the norms mentioned above.
Relaxation in upper age limit
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Serviceman||Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces +3 years|
(8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST)
subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular Employees of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service(for MP state Only)||5 years|
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023 इंडियन आर्मी अग्निवीर रैली, 10वीं पास आवेदन भरे
The candidate is compulsorily needed to write and speak English.
- Aspirants must be aware of the local language of the state they are applying from.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be considered as on the date mentioned on the mark sheet/ provisional certificate issued by the university/ institute.
In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the university/ institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the university/ institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have acquired the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy/ Air Force, on completing the course not less than 15 years of service in Armed forces of the union are also eligible.
- The eligibility criteria are must to ensure the bifurcations and let the deserved candidates apply for the same. Also, the candidates belonging to reserved categories will have some age relaxations which allow them to apply with ease even in case they cross the age of 28, the decided age by SBI.
- If eligibility criteria are not introduced, then the candidates who actually deserve might get deprived of the opportunity to get selected. So check eligibility criteria before applying. Good luck to all the eligible candidates.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
SBI Clerk Selection Process is divided into 3 phases mainly-
1. Preliminary Examination
2. Main Examination
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of questions|
SBI Clerk Main Exam Pattern
|Section||Number of questions||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Knowledge||50||45 minutes|
|Total||190||2 hours 40min.|
Note: there will be negative marking also of ¼ marks for each wrong answer.
An interview will be conducted by the panel of experts for the candidate selection, testing their knowledge of local languages also passing of which the candidate will be selected to step his/her foot in SBI. KUDOS!
|SBI Clerk Exam 2018|
|SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2018||SBI Clerk Notification 2018|
|SBI Clerk Question Papers||SBI Clerk Cutoff Marks List|
|SBI Clerk Selection Process||SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018|
SBI Clerk Cut off–
Although, it cannot be said with the full guarantee the cut-offs of PRE and MAINS 2017. But still, we can guess an idea by going back to the previous year SBI clerk exam cut-offs.
Pre-cut off 2016
|Caste/section cut-off||Reasoning Ability||Numerical Ability||English Language|
Mains Cut-off 2016
|Caste/ Subject cut-off||Reasoning Ability & Computer knowledge||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General/ financial awareness|
How to Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023?
- Log-in to www.sbi.co.in website.
- Click on online Application form 2023 link.
- Register yourself via your valid email-ID.
- Proceed towards filling your basic detail.
- Browse your scanned photograph and signature within prescribed limits.
- Click next and submit it and go to the online fees payment section.
- Select your method of payment i.e. debit card, credit card, ATM card and select your paying bank.
- Proceed your payment and take a backup of your receipt. For general the fee is Rs 600 and for other, it is just Rs 100.
- Take care while filling your information because once you submit the details you cannot change them back. So be careful.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Salary Structure
|DA||47.80% on Basic Pay|
|HRA||10% or 9% or 7.5% depending upon the place of posting|
Working in SBI gives you more personality enhancement chances and growing your career. The number of branches in every state and rural area will help you travel state to state and understand the management of kinds over there.
Well Communication skills, management skills, skillful knowledge, prestigious dignity and what not, SBI take a good care of its employees within its roof thus further extending their perks and allowances in every possible way.
|PM Kisan Yojna Village farmer List||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Direct Link To Check New Beneficiary List||Click Here|