Do you want to know about pension schemes , how to apply, how application status can be seen About the process of applying and the status of the application, as well as what documents are required to join this scheme SSPY Uttar Pradesh Pension, you are going to get all the information, read this article thoroughly, you are going to get all the information.
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme is a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh whose age is 60 years or more and who come below the poverty line and their annual maximum which is ₹ 56407 for urban area and ₹ 46080 for rural area under old age pension scheme. You can apply, the link to apply is given at the bottom of this article.
- Before applying, the applicant should have a color passport size photo of date of birth / age certificate.
- Identity certificate, voter ID, ration card, Aadhar card, photocopy of bank passbook, income certificate must be kept
- The size of the photograph of the applicant in the form filled by the applicant should not exceed 20 kb
- Uploaded in format.pdf which should not exceed 500kb
- For the application of Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme, it can be done online by visiting this website.
Widow Pension Scheme – SSPY Uttar Pradesh Pension
Widow Pension Scheme or Destitute Pension Scheme In this scheme, a woman whose husband just passed away due to some reason, this woman can apply for Widow Pension Scheme, the minimum age to join this scheme kept 18 years , for which death certificate It is necessary to stay online application link is available below where you can apply for Widow Pension Scheme.
|Age||Minimum 18 till joining other welfare scheme|
|annual income||Rupee. 2.00 lakh|
|Pension||Not eligible if the applicant is benefitted from other pension schemes|
|Documents List||1 . Husband’s death certificate|
2. Photocopy of passbook in bank statement
3. Income statement proof
Divyang Pension Scheme 2022
Disabled or handicapped pension scheme Permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh who can not see, cannot speak, who are mentally or physically handicapped, with 40% or more disability, the government has brought Divyang Pension Scheme for their livelihood. To join, the income of the applicant should within the annual income limit of ₹ 56460 for urban area and Rs 46080 for rural area, the process of application is online whose link is below.
|old age pension scheme||Apply Online|
|Disabled Pension Scheme||Apply Online|
|Widow Pension Scheme||Apply Online|